Having a backyard pool is the ultimate in summer fun here in Greater Vancouver. It’s a place to cool off on a warm day. It provides hours and hours of enjoyment for family and friends. And, it acts as a centerpiece and focal point in a backyard.
To keep a pool looking and acting its best involves regular maintenance, including cleaning and chemical checks. Many pool owners find the maintenance to be time-consuming and a lot of work. But, it doesn’t have to be.
Signing up for a bi-weekly pool maintenance plan helps keep your pool in its best shape, and it might not be as expensive as you think. Yes, there is a financial investment involved in pool maintenance, but when compared to the benefits it just makes sense.
- Saves you time - Regular maintenance involves cleaning the liner and balancing the chemicals. By hiring out, you now have more time to actually enjoy your pool.
- Regular inspections - pool professionals know more about pools than the average homeowner. This means they can alert you to any potential problems that might be creeping up.
- Water remains safe - It’s important that a pool has the right chemical balance. Ensuring the right levels and how to make corrections can be a lot of work.
- Maintain the value of your pool - Regular maintenance extends the life of your pool which helps your pool maintain its value
- Less stress - There’s so many things to do in the summer, including swimming in your pool, that you don’t want to spend your time stressing about when you’re going to be able to clean your pool or balance your chemicals.
Having a backyard swimming pool is a lot of fun, but it is also a lot of responsibility. Regular service and maintenance will extend the life of your pool, identify potential issues before they become bigger problems and ensure your pool is safe for use. Pool maintenance is just one more thing you have to think about in your busy life. By hiring a company for bi-weekly pool maintenance you can cross one more thing off your to-do list. How nice is that?
When you choose the right company to help, you save time and money. C-Blu has been servicing pools in Metro Vancouver since 1964! Give us a call to benefit from our quality service and value and to keep your pool running great.